<li id="644cq"><dl id="644cq"></dl></li>
<li id="644cq"><dl id="644cq"></dl></li>
<code id="644cq"><wbr id="644cq"></wbr></code><code id="644cq"><tr id="644cq"></tr></code>
  • <code id="644cq"></code>
  • <code id="644cq"><tr id="644cq"></tr></code>
    <button id="644cq"></button>
  • <abbr id="644cq"></abbr>
    咸陽阿博爾翻譯有限公司
     
    翻譯時訊 翻譯資源
    外語學習 名篇佳作
    地址: 咸陽市秦都區團結路國潤翠湖西門5-2-802室
    郵編: 712000
    電話: 029-33282823 136-6910-0818
    郵箱: xyarbor@xyarbor.com
    網址: http://www.120487.com
     
     如何做個好翻譯:美國名校給你十條建議
    上一條: 你不知道的中文常用語地道英譯法 下一條: 最“中國”的英文地名翻譯

    美國蒙特雷國際研究生院(Monterey Institute of International Studies)是美國翻譯及傳譯專業No.1的學校,以下十條便是蒙特雷校方給翻譯專業新生的建議。有志于走上翻譯道路的同學們,來看看如何成為一個優秀的譯員吧。

    1. Read extensively, especially in your non-native language(s).

    1.多讀書,尤其要讀外語作品。

    Read high quality newspapers (e.g. the New York Times, Wall Street Journal) EVERY DAY for at least a year.

    每天讀高質量的報紙(如《紐約時報》《華爾街日報》等),堅持至少一年。

    Read high quality news magazines (e.g. the Economist), cover to cover.

    讀高質量的雜志(如《經濟學家》等),從封面到封底,每一頁都要讀。

    Read your favorite topics in your non-native language(s).

    閱讀關于你感興趣的主題的外語作品。

    Read other well-written material that will help broaden your general knowledge.

    閱讀其他高質量的,有助于拓寬視野的材料。

    2. Watch the TV news and listen to radio news and podcasts on current events in all workinglanguages.

    2.多關注電視和廣播里的各語種時事報導。

    Don't just listen to news stories; analyze them.

    不要只把新聞當故事聽,要分析新聞。

    Keep abreast of current events and issues.

    與時俱進,跟上時事的步伐。

    Record news programs and interviews so you can listen to them later.

    把新聞節目和采訪錄下來,以便回顧。

    3. Strengthen your general knowledge of economics, history, the law, international politics, and scientific concepts and principles (in that order).

    3.加強你在經濟、歷史、法律、國際政治和科學方面的知識,了解一些基本的概念和原理。

    Take college-level courses, review high school texts, etc.

    可以通過學習大學課程或復習高中課本來達到這一點。

    Strengthen your knowledge in a specialized field (preferably in a technical field, such as computers).

    加強你在某個特定領域的知識(最好是某個技術領域,如計算機等)。

    4. Live in a country where your non-native language is spoken.

    4.在通用語言是你所學外語的國家住上一段時間。

    A stay of at least six months to a year is recommended.

    推薦至少住上半年到一年。

    Live with and/or frequently interact with native speakers of your non-native language.

    和以你所學外語為母語的人住在一起或保持互動。

    Take content-related courses (e.g. macroeconomics, political science) in your non-native language (not just pure language courses).

    參加一些外語教授的課程(如宏觀經濟學,政治科學等,而不是單純的語言課程)。

    Work in a setting that requires high level use of your non-native language.

    在對你的外語水平要求較高的環境里工作。

    5. Fine-tune your writing and research skills.

    5.提升你的寫作和研究技能。

    Take challenging composition courses (not just creative writing courses, but classes in journalism, technical writing, etc.) so you can “speak” journalese, UNese, legalese, etc.

    參加有挑戰性的寫作課程(不僅僅是創意寫作課,而是新聞寫作、科技文章寫作之類的課程),如此你方能熟悉“新聞體”、“聯合國體”、“法律體”等等寫作風格。

    Copy (by hand) sections of textbooks and periodicals in your non-native language(s).

    抄寫外語課本和期刊段落。

    Make a note of unfamiliar or troublesome grammatical points and work towards mastering them.

    把不常用或者易出錯的語法點一一記下來,努力掌握它們。

    Practice proofreading.

    多做改錯練習。

    6. Improve your public speaking skills.

    6.提升你的公共演講技能。

    Take rigorous speech courses.

    參加嚴格的演講課程。

    Practice writing and making presentations in front of other people in both your native and foreign language(s). (Have native speakers of your non-native language edit your speeches.)

    多練習寫講稿和在其他人面前做演講,既要用母語練也要用外語練。(最好讓以你所學外語為母語的人來修改你的講稿。)

    7. Hone your analytical skills.

    7.磨練你的分析技能。

    Practice listening to speeches and orally summarizing the main points.

    練習口頭總結出聽到的演講的中心思想。

    Practice writing summaries of news articles.

    練習寫新聞報道的摘要。

    Practice deciphering difficult texts (e.g. philosophy, law, etc.).

    練習闡釋難懂的文章(如哲學文章、法律文章等)。

    Practice explaining complicated concepts understandably.

    練習把復雜的概念解釋清楚。

    Identify resources for background research (e.g. library, Internet, etc.).

    為背景研究儲備資源(包括圖書館、網絡等等)。

    8. Become computer savvy.

    8.通曉電腦。

    Familiarize yourself with navigation and file management under current Windows operating systems.

    熟悉如何在Windows操作系統下導航和管理文件。

    Develop an understanding of the features Windows offers for multilingual processing, such as language-specific keyboard layouts, regional settings for units of measurement.

    了解Windows系統多語種進程的特點,比如特定語言的鍵盤布局,地區性設置的方法等等。

    Learn to use advanced functions of Word, Excel, and other Microsoft Office applications in both your native and non-native languages.

    熟悉Word,Excel和其他辦公軟件的母語版本以及外語版本。

    Become an expert in search engines and online research by using these tools on a daily basis.

    通過日常的頻繁使用,熟悉搜索引擎和網絡資源搜索。

    9. Learn how to take care of yourself.

    9.學會照顧自己。

    Eat sensibly, exercise regularly, and get sufficient sleep. These are all habits required of a good translator/interpreter.

    合理飲食,經常鍛煉,睡眠充足。這是成為優秀的譯員所必需的習慣。

    10. Be prepared for lifelong learning.

    10.活到老,學到老。

    Be patient. Bringing your language skills and analytical skills up to the level required of a professional translator or interpreter is not a task that can be accomplished in a few short years. Only with a lot of sustained hard work can anyone truly succeed in these challenging and exciting fields.

    要有耐心。將自己的語言和分析能力提升到職業譯員所需要的水平不是一朝一夕的事。只用通過長期不懈的努力,才能在這個充滿挑戰和刺激的領域取得成功。

        發表時間:[ 2013/11/18 ] 瀏覽次數: [ 3193 ]
    上一條: 你不知道的中文常用語地道英譯法 下一條: 最“中國”的英文地名翻譯
    設為首頁  加入收藏
    分享到
    © 2017 咸陽阿博爾翻譯有限公司(版權所有)   聯系地址: 咸陽市秦都區團結路國潤翠湖西門5-2-802室   企業郵箱登陸  
    電話: 029-33282823 136-6910-0818    客服:點擊發送消息給對方97631560  點擊發送消息給對方97631570
    信箱: xyarbor@xyarbor.com   網址: http://www.120487.com
    工信部備案號:陜ICP備2024045831號-1    

    陜公網安備 61040202000192號

    客服
    客服
    威而柔哪裡買 萬企互聯 咸陽網站建設 萬企微信 IDC主機測評 域名轉發系統 IP地址查詢 萬企工具 超越彼岸BEYOND 六佰號MSDN系統 TOP圖標庫 六百號技術 眾創保潔服務
    狠狠精品久久久无码中文字幕| 久久综合九色综合网站| 亚洲综合久久一本伊伊区| 伊人久久综合谁合综合久久| 亚洲国产精品网站久久| 国内高清久久久久久| 精品国产乱码久久久久久| 久久66热这里只会有精品| 久久九九久精品国产免费直播| 久久99热这里只频精品6| 久久精品人人做人人爽| 久久久久这里只有精品| 色综合久久综合网| 精品国产乱码久久久久软件| 久久精品国产精品国产精品污| 人妻丰满?V无码久久不卡| 国产精品青草久久久久婷婷| 久久精品中文字幕免费| 久久精品女人天堂AV麻| 精品国产精品久久一区免费式| 久久精品国产亚洲av影院| 日本精品久久久久中文字幕8| 亚洲国产精品成人久久蜜臀 | 人妻免费久久久久久久了| 99精品国产在热久久无毒不卡| 久久久久久久极品内射| 伊人激情久久综合中文字幕| 亚洲国产精品无码久久青草| 久久久久人妻精品一区三寸| 久久人人爽人人人人爽AV| 久久久999久久久精品| 久久成人精品视频| 99国产精品久久| 国产精品美女久久久网AV| 国产精品久久久久影院免费| 久久久久无码精品国产app| 99999久久久久久亚洲| 久久人人做人人玩人精品| 久久久久久久久久久久久久| 日日噜噜夜夜狠狠久久丁香五月| 国产成人无码久久久精品一|